Monday, February 21, 2011

Bountiful Baskets




This is my latest "bountiful basket". The bread is 5 loaves for $10. The tortilla pack was 7 dozen tortillas for $10. The rest is my "basket" which is $15 (organic baskets are $25). Check out www.bountifulbaskets.org to get more info. Bountiful Baskets is a Co-Op. I have to order and pay for my basket on Monday or Tuesday for Saturday pick-up. I pick up the basket of produce (everyone gets the same basket of produce) on Saturday morning at a site near my home. In our case, we can walk there. They often have "extras" you can order as well, such as the loaves of bread and tortillas. Sometimes they have honey or 20 lbs of oranges, you just never know what the "extras" might be. I love that we get different produce each time and our family gets to try something new that I wouldn't normally purchase at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment